At Baker Smith, we advise you get your boiler serviced regularly to make sure it’s working properly, regular boiler servicing is vital to ensure that your boiler is running safely and efficiently. Poorly maintained or faulty boilers present a serious health risk to you and your family, because they can cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning. An annual boiler service is essential for keeping your boiler running smoothly and safely.
A faulty boiler could waste you money on energy and might even start leaking poisonous carbon monoxide, because the gas is colorless and scentless, it’s hard to tell if one of your appliances starts leaking carbon monoxide – so you should get them serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer once a year.
With a full manufacturer’s service from Bakers Smith Plumbers, you can expect the following:
- Functionality testing of all components.
- Inspection and cleaning of all pipes and components.
- Replacement of any parts which are no longer functioning (there may be an additional cost which we would discuss with you at the time).
All our engineers are approved by the Gas Safe Register, the UK’s official registration body to carry out all of the below :
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler Installation and repairs :(Baxi Boilers, Vaillant Boilers, Worscester Bosch Boilers, Potterton Boilers, Glow Worm Boilers, Ideal Boilers, Electric Boilers, Combi Boilers)
- Warm Air Boilers
- Radiators and Central Heating
- Home Buyer Boiler Report
Call us Today on – 01727 730590
Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm
Weekends/bank holidays – Emergency call out covered
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org